Shwi business allows you to resell prepaid products like airtime, data, and gaming vouchers. Your customers can also pay bills like DSTV, electricity.
1. Download the app from Play Store
2. Log in with your cell number.
3. Top up your account.
4. Start selling to your customers.
See full products list here
You can you one of the following three options:
• Instant EFT, your top-up will reflect immediately.
• EFT, an electronic deposit to one of our banks. It may take up to 48 hours for your top-up to reflect.
• Credit/Debit card, your top-up will reflect immediately.
You need to collect cash from the customer, they can alternatively use the Shwi Personal app to pay you if they have it installed on their phones.
For every transaction, a confirmation SMS with voucher details will be sent to the number you put in during recharge. You can also share this information with your customer via WhatsApp or any other messaging App.
Shwi Business is free of charge, there are no top-up fees.
You will get commissions on products you sell on Shwi, products will be charged to you less commission i.e if you sell R30 airtime with R1,50 commission, only R28,50 will be charged on your account but the customer will pay you and receive R30.